WoodRiver #1 Bench Plane
CANADIAN ORDERS ONLY PLEASE
The WoodRiver® No. 1 Smoothing Plane was the smallest of Stanley bench planes but was perhaps the most infamous. this plane is often held in the palm of the hand as one would use a block plane. the No. 1 features a ductile iron body precision machined to be flat and square, brass screws and an adjuster knob, plus a beautiful finished Bubinga knob and tote. No. 1 does not have a lateral adjustment lever. At 5-3/4" L x l-1/2" W and 1.3 lbs.
- Fully functional miniature smoothing plane
- 1-1?2" W x 53?4" L with 13?16" T T10 high carbon steel blade
- Ductile iron castings with fully machined frog
- Soles and sides are machined flat and square
- Lightly finished Bubinga tote and knob